Sunday, December 29, 2013

Why the heck not?

Fate has got to be kidding me! Second time in a row I meet someone who is :) and surprise, surprise, not interested. Like, seriously???

I had a dream last night. I have dreams that I remember in the mornings virtually every night, to be precise. But last one was something different. During most dreams I am being chased by someone/something. Exhausting. But that is what I usually dream about. Running, hiding, trying to get away. Last night I was being chased by a huge black dog. I got away by closing a door to separate us and then for whatever reason decided: what the hell. I opened the door again and stepped back outside being well aware it was going to bite me. Which it did. But I still managed to leave it behind me, not running from it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment