Friday, November 18, 2011

Example

Lately I have discovered Elliot Gleave (Example). His music that is. I do not listen to that kind of music. At all. But I do adore men with hmm.. low voices. And his voice is divine. And now I can`t stop listening to him.

Elliot is having an European tour next year, but no, he is not coming anywhere near here. Tallinn I mean. Helsinki would do. Riga. But he is going to be in Stockholm. If only I had som
eone to take with me. I couldn`t possibly go alone. Ohh, I am actually really happy with the way my drawing of him came out. I tweeted it to him as well. Without any reply. Figures

And I hate twitter. Giving the illusion I could actually communicate with some of my idols, just share a few lines but no one replies to me. I just don`t get it. I am always polite, trying to show my support. They reply to everyone else it seems, but I can tweet and get back nothing. The only person who has tweeted back is Ryan Kelly. I just don`t get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment