Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012

Again time to round things up.

So, 2012:
Training: ran 1800 km (a bit more actually, but not that much), swam 34km, 14hrs of aerobics and a few kms on bike. Ran my first marathon :)
Made 26 drawings (about half as much as last year. hmm.. will want to manage more in 2013)
Visited 3 countries (Finland [only Helsinki], Egypt and England)
Saw 2 concerts (Example and Michael Bublè)
20 books (again not as much as I would have liked. Probably due to renovating our house in summer and that taking most of my time)
Again good music
Good TV shows and movies
I enjoy my work and was given an wonderful oppurtunity to expand my field once more.  
Met some brilliant people in life and online.

Not saying everything was good, as always bad (so very bad) experiences and emotions were part of my year but wouldn`t know the value of positive things if not for the bad. Be careful what you wish for? Prince Charming kind of found his way to my life but apparently he was not MY Prince Charming so still waiting for mine :)

Quite wonderful year. Let`s see what next one brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment