Sunday, June 7, 2015

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Butch Cassidy and the Sundace Kid
Robert Redford is probably my first memory when it comes to watching movies. The first movie I was him in was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. I have seen so many of his movies since. I read a discussion on imdb about his looks vs his talent. I was definitely blown away by his blond hair and undoubtable charm. Being a young teenager as I was. But it cannot have been all that kept me watching more.

Last week I got some US stamps to send in hopes of getting a few autographs if I was so lucky. And although I have been quite slow with drawing lately I wanted to give it a chance. So this is the drawing that tries to show Paul Newman and Robert Redford. I sent it to Mr Redford, I`ll see if he replies. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment